A. Use of Net Revenues. Net revenues from class II and class III gaming shall be used only for the following purposes:
1. To fund Tribal government operations and programs;
2. To provide for the general welfare of the Tribe and its members;
3. To promote Tribal economic development;
4. To donate to charitable organizations;
5. To help fund operations of local government agencies; or
6. To make contributions, as required by the Compact, to any revenue-sharing funds established for the benefit of the state or nongaming Tribes.
B. Per Capita Payments. If the Tribe elects to make per capita payments to Tribal members, it shall authorize such payments only upon approval of a plan submitted to the Secretary of the Interior under 25 U.S.C. § 2710(b)(3). (Ord. adopted 4/12/04, 2004; Ord. 08-03 Art. V, 2003.)